Saturday, July 24, 2010

Home

I woke up this morning about 3:30 am , for you know what . I couldn't remember what hotel room I was in then I saw that I was in my own bed , which was a relief . I couldn't get back to sleep right away because I started thinking about the trip and all the wonderful things that had occurred along the way . I don't think I properly thanked ken miles who did such a great job keeping the route new and insterting every day , and helping anyone who needed advice or fixing there car with a smile . He's a great friend . Elane fisher did a wonderful job on all the paperwork and the daily sheets and maps and points of interest ,3 to 5 pages a day . Took care of the hotel rooms if there were any problems ,keep us all together . Linda cannon took care of the money for dinners and cards and birthday gifts . She was a trooper even when daisymae was acting up , she could always smile . These three people went above and beyond so we would have a great adventure ! I thank them from the bottom of my heart ! Michael

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Michael. We loved having you and Sherry along as well adding all your colour.
    Looking forward to seeing pictures, if you ever get your IPAD to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete