Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home July 12th

We left Victoria and drove home to west linn . Sherry was homesick for the kids and the house and tired of driving . She asked if it was ok if I finished the tour by my self . I gave in and said it would alright if she stayed home . Dale came over cleaned up the car so it will look good for the rest of the trip . Went to the office on the 13th to see if it was still there , it was . My desk was about 3 feet high with papers to look at , I didn't . I left this morning , 14th , to meet the tour in half moon bay , ca. I got here a day early so I would have day to rest up by myself . I'll see everyone tomorrow nite . That's all for today . Michael p.s. Car went faster without sherry's luggage , don't tell her .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael - Spoke to Sherry she is Ok and knows you will be lighter on luggage - so don't break any speed limits or records. Glad to hear Bluebelle is going well and you are still pleased with her.Keep up the BLOG it is great to follow you all. Give our love to everyone LOL P M & E XXX

    ReplyDelete